We, the members of ASSOCIATION OF DRIVING INSTRUCTORS OF NIGERIA a non for-profit and non political organisation do firmly and solemnly resolve to provide for ourselves a constitution and to be governed by the provisions therein contained.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To explore all ways and means of improving the act of driving in Nigeria with a view to boost and enhance defensive driving so as to minimize the rate of accident on Nigerian roads.
- To advance the knowledge of driving and make Nigeria highways safer for road users.
- To promote profound love and understanding among members
- To undertake researches on road safety, Transport policies and all other related issues that guarantee good driving culture in Nigeria.
- To educate, promote and regulate the activities of members.
ADIN is headed by a very active, hard-working, intelligent and exemplary president, Hon. Jide Owatunmise, he studied business administration and graduated in 1987 from the University of Lagos, he has professional trainings in Marketing, occupational health & safety, finance and investment, road safety, etc.
Jide headed Treasury & Finance Services Dept (Open Gate Finance Company & Zincpace Fianace and Investment Company Ltd.). He was also the Managing Consultant, Best Konsults Ltd. He is also the Registrar / Chief Executive Officer of Professional Driving and Safety Academy. He was the Treasurer in NGO Consultative Forum 2000 – 2003. He was the vice president in Network of NGOs on Drug Demand Reduction Program in Nigeria (NNDDR) from 1996 – 2004; to mention but just a few. He is an author, award winner, a father and a loving, caring and responsible husband.